Ask a Librarian - Chat
We are experiencing intermittent problems with the Ask a Librarian chat-box. If the box does not load, please contact the library using one of the other options (text, phone, or email).
The Librarian Chat service is available when the Reference Desk is open.
Ask a Librarian: Text
Send your question as a text message to 425-780-7830.
- The librarian texting service is available when the Reference Desk is open.
- Note: Texting is not necessarily the fastest reference option; questions submitted during off hours will be answered when the Reference Desk next opens.
- Standard text messaging fees apply.
Ask a Librarian: Call
Contact the Reference Desk at 206-281-2419.
Ask a Librarian: Email
Use the form below or email email@example.com.
- During the hours the Reference Desk is open we will respond to your question within one to two hours.
- Questions asked during the evenings and weekends will be responded to by the next day.
If you would like to be contacted by your subject librarian and don't know who that is, check the list of librarians by subject area. You may then contact them directly or type their name in the above box.