The SPU Library offers a wide array of services to support patrons of all types. We encourage you to explore the services available for your patron type by choosing one of the links below. If you have questions about your affiliation or your borrowing privileges, contact the Circulation Desk at 206-281-2228 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services by patron type
- Undergraduate students, including RN to BSN, non-matriculated, and degree completion students.
- Graduate students, including masters, doctorate, and post-baccalaureate students.
- Faculty, including full- part-time and adjunct faculty
- Staff, including full- and part-time staff
Summit visiting patrons
- Students, faculty, and staff from other Orbis Cascade Alliance Libraries have the same level of borrowing privileges as comparable SPU patrons (e.g., Seattle University undergraduates should see the undergraduate students' services page).
Additionally borrowers with the following affiliations are given the same level of service as community borrowers (at no charge):
- SPU President's Circle
- ACE Language Institute
- SPU affiliated workers such as Food Services, Bookstore, and Landscaping
- Faculty, staff, and students from non-Alliance PSAIL universities (i.e., Northwest University and Pacific Lutheran University)
- Faculty, staff, and students from non-Alliance NAPCU colleges and universities
- Free Methodist pastors
- ASTD members
- Washington Academy of Languages (WAL)