Applying to SPU
Applying to SPU is easy! We use the Common Application. To complete your application we will need:
(Make sure you fill out the SPU member section and writing supplement)
If you've previously applied and would like to re-activate your application, please fill out this form.
Don’t know when to apply? Let our deadlines guide you.
- Official College Transcripts (if applicable)
- Official High School transcript and Official SAT or ACT Test scores (Required for incoming Freshmen students, Running Start students, and Transfer students who have completed fewer than 45 quarter-level [30 semester-level] college credit.)
We get questions about the application process all the time. See if we’ve answered yours.
Once you have submitted your application, you can track your status as we process application items. Follow these steps to set up your account:
- Go to spu.edu/banner, click on New User, and set up your account
- If your application is incomplete, you will see an Application Menu tab. Select this tab to view your application checklist and what items may be outstanding or yet to be processed by Admissions.
- When your application is complete, the Application Menu tab will no longer appear as one of your choices. That means your application is under review and you should expect to hear from us soon!