- SPECIAL EDUCATION: Prepares teachers with the knowledge, skills and strategies necessary to help exceptional students learn. Click here for required course list.
- LIBRARY MEDIA: Prepares teachers to be Literacy and Media leaders in their educational settings. Click here for required course list.
- ELL-BILINGUAL: Equips teachers with the knowledge and skills to appreciate and effectively teach diverse learners. Click here for required course list.
- HEALTH FITNESS : Prepares teachers to implement fitness programs that promote life-long health and fitness habits in students. Click here for required course list.
- READING : Provides the opportunity for teachers to learn and apply current research on effective reading strategies. Click here for required course list.
SPU also offers the following endorsements: Biology, Bilingual Education, Chemistry, Designated World Languages, Earth and Space Science, Elementary Education, English Language Arts, Environmental & Sustainability Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, History, Math, Middle Level Humanities, Middle Level Math, Middle Level Science, Music--Choral, General, Instrumental, Physics, Science, Social Studies, Theatre Arts, and Visual Arts. Please contact our office for more information.