Important information regarding SPU as your college choice, financial aid, costs, and other vital student result information.
- Why Choose SPU? Find out why so many students and families have invested in an SPU education and how SPU invests in you, the student.
- SPU’s Net Price Calculator (NPC): Complete SPU’s NPC to estimate financial aid and out-of-pocket costs.
- SPU’s costs, payment options, and payment worksheet site provides you with specific cost information, ways to pay, and an interactive worksheet to help you determine your bottom line costs after all known financial aid and resources are considered.
- Federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet in the Banner Info System. If you are an entering undergraduate student and have received an Offer of Financial Assistance from SPU you may view your federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet – a standardized summary of your financial aid and estimated costs as well as important student result information.
- U.S. Department of Education’s College Scorecard is a “snapshot” of the value and cost of an institution, and includes information such as net-price, graduation rate, loan default rate, and student loan information.
- U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability & Transparency site provides lists of institutions with the highest and lowest tuition & fees and net price.
- National Center for Education Statistics’ College Navigator is a federal college search website providing aggregate and specific information about the school you select.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau offers information to help you make informed financial decisions, including decisions about paying for college.
Last Updated: 8/19/2013