Assessment Resource Links
of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U)
- A good site for assessment and general education
for Student Success
- Learn what other are doing well in the areas of Student Sucess, Diversity, Teaching & Pedagogy, Learning Assessment, Planning, and Evaluation
for Aid to Education (CAE) a subsidiary of RAND
- Last spring, SPU participated in a pilot study of Value Added Assessment Project.
- An article about the study is at http://www.aacu.org/peerreview/pr-sp02/pr-sp02feature2.cfm
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Higher Education Research Institute (HERI)
Survey of Student Engagement
- SPU has participated in this study for the past few years.
- The Teaching Goals Inventory is a self-assessment of instructional goals
Association of Schools and Colleges and Universities (NASCU)
- This is the accrediting body for Seattle Pacific University
- Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET)
Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- The MFT Program recently received secondary accreditation with this organization.
Dietetics Association (ADA)
- The Dietetics program receives secondary accreditation through this association.
Psychological Association (APA)
- The School of Psychology, Family and Community is in the process of gain secondary accreditation with APA.
to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – International
- The School of Business and Economics receives its secondary through this organization.
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Through the American Association of Colleges of Nursing
Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- SPU’s Music program receives secondary accreditation from this organization.
Council for Accreditation for Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Secondary accreditation body for the School of Education.