Do you need to be able to cover new material in classes that won’t meet on the two Monday holidays during Winter Quarter? Are there other days you will miss because of conferences or professional meetings? Do you have a need to demonstrate how to use software to students (create a screencast)? This workshop is for faculty who are interested in recording lectures and screencasts for students to view online at a later time.
- Learn about research in support of lecture capture technology.
- Learn about the features of various lecture capture technologies available to faculty.
- Examine examples of recordings.
- Learn how to plan a lecture capture.
- Practice capturing content from a lecture or software demonstration using Camtasia Relay.
Screencasting with Camtasia Relay (PDF)