RN to BSN Program
We are not recruiting for any additional cohorts at this time. Please check back soon.
A Baccalaureate Degree Program for the Working Registered Nurse
If you’re currently a registered nurse and would like to earn your bachelor of science degree in the nursing major, then SPU’s program is for you.
- Designed for you. It’s an upper-division nursing major for working RNs
- Part time. The program of study is part-time and takes eight quarters to complete; typically classes are held one evening a week each quarter
- We come to you. Classes maybe taught at sites in Bellevue, Seattle, Tacoma, and others as needed
- Online components. Selected components or portions of courses are online
- Flexible learning. Independent Study opportunities enable you to meet personal interests while fulfilling degree requirements
- Cost effective. Competitive with other local programs, we offer significantly reduced "off-campus" tuition rates, and assistance with financial aid
- Supportive. Academic counselors and Faculty advisors help with your educational planning
- Great partners. SHS partners with Group Health Cooperative and Valley Medical Center
- Open involvement. Participants do not have to be employed by any of the partner institutions
- Applications accepted all year.
SPU’s undergraduate nursing program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Undergraduate Handbook and Supplement
Review SHS policies and procedures, curriculum specifics, and information about campus resources in this comprehensive Undergraduate Nursing Student Handbook (Appendix D is specific to the RN to BSN Program.)
Pinning Ceremony for Group Health RNs ~March 2013