For Incoming Freshmen
Available to incoming freshmen who plan to major in an engineering discipline at SPU.
- Deffenbaugh and Burwell freshman engineering scholarships Up to $5,000 – freshman year only. Apply by Feb. 15, 2014.
For Incoming Transfer Students
Available to incoming transfer students who have completed an AA or AS degree and plan to major in engineering at SPU.
- ECASE Engineering Scholarships ($10,000 per year – renewable for three years)
For Continuing Engineering Students
Available to current SPU students majoring in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or General Engineering at SPU.
Deadline for continuing student scholarship applications: Extended to Friday, March 14.
- Sophomore Engineering Scholarship Engineering students who will be taking circuits or statics next year are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Junior Engineering Scholarship Engineering students who will be taking a junior design course next year (EE 3730 or EGR 3810) are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Bauman Scholar Engineering Excellence Scholarship For Electrical Engineers only. Electrical engineering students who will be taking EE senior design next year are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Langer Engineering and Missions Scholarship For engineering students interested in missions. All levels of students are eligible.