The ISI Western Civilization Fellowship Program is designed to address our culture’s loss of memory by supporting at the graduate level the study of the institutions, values, and history of the West. The intricate process of renewing our civilization will be immeasurably aided by a new generation of scholars who value the Western heritage.
- Three fellowships will be awarded per year. Each Western Civilization Fellow will receive a $20,000 grant to pursue studies at the school of his choice.
- Applicants must engage in graduate studies for the purpose of teaching at the college level.
- Those attending pre-professional (medical, law) schools are ineligible.
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens and college seniors or graduate students.
- The application deadline is January 16, 2011
- More information on the application and other required materials available here for a PDF.
It is very important to refer to the web site listed below for specific and complete information regarding this scholarship.