Suave Scholars is an opportunity for highly-motivated people of demonstrated leadership potential, to come to Montreal for eight months to research, reflect, question and enlarge upon their understanding of the state of the world and their roles in effecting positive change. The program will provide intimate weekly seminars with eminent journalists, political figures and innovators in business, academia and the arts.
- Scholars will be awarded a stipend valued at $30,000 Canadian for travel, tuition, housing, meals and supplies. In addition, the Program provides the costs of group excursions in the northeastern United States, as well as Canada's dramatic north.
- Highly-motivated candidates who have completed their undergraduate education, or the equivalent, but who have not necessarily attained an advanced degree.
- Successful candidates are committed leaders in their professions and in their communities. They will be expected to have a solid academic record, and while attending university, to have taken an active role in campus life as a student organizer or leader, or have taken an active role in the community.
- Candidates should be under thirty years of age and have an undergraduate degree.
- To get application requirements and downloadable forms click here
- Application deadline for 2011-2012 is November 30, 2010
- SPU contact is Dr. Margaret Diddams email@example.com
Please note: It is very important to refer to the web site listed below for specific and complete information regarding this scholarship.
Web site: www.sauvescholars.org