Scholarships for Graduate Study
- American Graduate Fellowships
Supports the advanced education of graduates of small colleges, planning on studying History, Philosophy, Literature and languages, and Fine arts.
- Claremont National Scholarships for Doctoral Study
For graduate students pursuing a Ph.D. at Claremont Graduate University in any of the eight graduate schools.
- British Marshall Scholarships
For study at any of a number of British universities.
A variety of graduate nursing scholarships and fellowships can be found on the School of Health Sciences website.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Graduate Scholarship
For exceptional students with financial need who are enrolling in graduate school within five years of completing an undergraduate degree.
- The Davies-JacksonScholarship
A unique opportunity for study at Cambridge University.
- The Dickinson Fellowship Program
Provides advanced, specialized training for students pursuing vocations in the area of mental health. Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate and graduate students in psychology; marriage and family therapy; and nursing. Upon receipt of the award, fellows participate in a full academic year's sequence of readings, seminars, conferences, field work and other training experiences, as directed by faculty mentors from both the School of Health Sciences and the School of Psychology, Family and Community.
- The FTE Ministry Fellows Program
For students entering a Master of Divinity program.
- The Fulbright Fellowship
One year of study/research abroad.
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship
For study at the University of Cambridge.
- The Harvey Fellows Program
For Christian graduate students to integrate their faith and vocation in strategic fields where Christians appear to be under-represented.
- Henry Salvatori Fellowship
Designed for graduate students who are trying to understand and appreciate both the principles of the Founding Fathers and the culture that formed their convictions and ideals.
- James Madison Fellowships
Master's-level work for students planning to teach secondary school in American history, American government or social studies.
- The Mitchell Scholarship
For one year of post-graduate study in any discipline offered at institutions of higher learning in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- The National Science Foundation Fellowship
Three-year graduate research fellowships in science, mathematics, engineering, and social sciences.
- The Rhodes Scholarship
For study at Oxford University.
- Richard M. Weaver Fellowship
Assists future professors who are dedicated to the idea of liberal education.
- SMART Scholarship
Available to undergraduate, master's, and doctoral students who have demonstrated ability and special aptitude for training and education in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics (STEM) fields and offers them career opportunities to continue their research in civil service roles following graduation.
- SPU School of Theology Graduate Scholarships
Available to certain graduate students accepted to the School of Theology at SPU.
- Vanier & Suave Canadian Scholarships for American Graduate Students
For doctoral work in Canada.
- Western Civilization Fellowship
Awards for dissertation work related to the intellectual, economic, political, social or religious heritage of Western Civilization.
- Suave Scholars Program is an eight month program in Montreal for candidates under 30 years of age who have completed an undergraduate degree.
- The William E. Simon Fellowship for Noble Purpose Unrestricted cash grant to college seniors for a variety of uses.
- The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Junior Fellows Program One year position working with senior scholars in Washington D.C.
It is very important to refer to the originating web site for each scholarship, fellowship, or prize for specific and complete information.