The Canada America Society of Washington offered five $3,000 scholarships for study in Canada for the 2006-07 academic year. Students were required to be pursuing their BA or BS degree and wish to spend a minimum of one term studying in Canada and attend a Canadian university (preferred universities are in Alberta or British Columbia.)
- $3,000 for a minimum of one term of study at Canadian university preferably in Alberta or British Columbia
- Quality of application packet including personal statement, transcript and two letters of recommendation
- American undergraduate student enrolled at university that is a member of PNWCSC in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon
- Applications were available in the Center for Scholarship and Faculty Development, Suite 306 (2nd floor of the Library).
- NOTE: This scholarship is no longer available
Please note: More information on current scholarships/grants is available by contacting
Kevin Cook, Academic Officer
Canadian Consulate General Seattle
Current awards available to non-Canadian students for study/research in Canada can be found on the Canadian International Scholarships website.
2010-12 grants and scholarships currently accepting applications include:
- $10,000 Study in Canada Scholarships. These are for students who want to do a semester or year studying 'abroad.'
- $10,000 Student Mobility Grant. This is for a faculty member who wants to take a group of students up to Canada as part of a study tour. The funds can only be spent on the students for their transportation, housing and food.
- $2,500 Library Matching Grant. If a university library spends up to $5,000 on Canadiana the library would receive $2,500.