The School of Theology at Seattle Pacific University provides scholarships for certain graduate students. These scholarships are limited in number, depending upon available funds for qualified applicants.
To be eligible for application, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Serve or plan to serve in Christian ministry.
- Be accepted into a SPU graduate program.
- Be enrolled full time (minimum of 9 credits/quarter).
- Maintain all graduate student requirements for continuation in the program.
- Demonstrate financial need by submitting a FAFSA form to the federal government no later than March 31st.
- Write a one-page essay describing need.
For more information contact:
Raoul Perez, School of Theology Administrative Assistant