SPU offers a Guest Apartment accommodation year-round for guests of the University — in an ideal campus location for a visit to SPU.
The fully furnished, one-bedroom apartment can sleep up to four and includes:
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- Sleeper sofa in the living room
- Full-size bathroom
- Kitchen (stocked with basic cookware and dining utensils)
- Dining room
- $75 per night
- $450 per week (seven consecutive nights)
- Full payment is required in advance. (Payments are non-refundable.)
The Guest Apartment is located under the Office of Safety and Security on the corner of West Bertona Street and Sixth Avenue West.
- Safety & Security is a 24-hour operation, and their offices are connected to the Guest Apartment. We ask that overnight personnel keep their voices low during quiet hours, but in emergency situations, they have to move abruptly and quickly which may cause noise and/or disruption.
- SPU is currently building a new residence hall across the street from the Guest Apartment. On business days, during standard business hours, you may be able to hear the construction as it is taking place.
Guest Apartment Reservations