The ASSP Finance Board is established by the ASSP Constitution:
- It meets regularly and votes on pertinent financial matters
- It is chaired by the ASSP Vice President of Finance
- It issues a "Do Pass" or a "Do Not Pass" on all financial proposals
- It has the right to alter proposals
- Any proposal at or below $750 Finance Board may approve without a Senate vote
Purpose of Finance Board
To serve as the financial advisory board of Senate, monitoring all finances and physical assets of the ASSP and reviewing and making recommendations on all ASSP budgets and on all proposals which affect the disposition of the ASSP operating budget.
The deadlines and times for Finance Board are as follows:
- The weekly deadline for submitting finance proposals to the VP of Finance is saturday morning before 11:59 PM. Proposals received after this time will be heard at the following week's Finance Board.
- Finance Board meets Wednesdays at 3 PM weekly in the SUB 207 Conference room. If you are submitting a proposal you will need to be there at this time.
- If the proposal is for a fundraiser or an amount greater than $750, the proposal will be presented to Senate in the Library Seminar Room on the same Monday night. Senate meets from 8 to 10pm.
Finance Board Members 2012-2013
- Matt Garcia - ASSP VP of Finance & FB Chair
- Isaac Gundersen - ASSP President
- Amy Van Gronigen
- Steven Zulim
- Kaitlyn Brown
- Alicia McNeil
- Kristen Voetmann
Questions regarding Finance Board should be directed to the ASSP VP of Finance.
Copyright © 2012 Seattle Pacific University
| Student Union Building (SUB) | 3307 Third Avenue West Suite 219, Seattle, WA 98119-1997, U.S.A.
| Phone: 206.281.2497 | Hours: M-F, 9:30-4