Center for Professional Education
General Course Catalog
This online catalog includes all distance learning courses eligible for online registration. These courses are graduate-level, professional development courses.
Undergraduate Foundations of Linguistics Catalog
This online catalog includes distance learning sections for the course LIN 2100.
Before You Register
If you are new student, you will be directed to set up your student account when registering for a course. Returning students will need their SPU username and password, which can be found following these instructions:
- Access the main SPU homepage: http://www.spu.edu
- Hold your cursor over the "Current Students" tab.
- Select the "Banner" quick link. This is your entry point into SPU's academic record database.
New Users (You have never accessed Banner): Click the "Are you a new user?" link and follow instructions to set up your account.
Previous Users (You have logged in to Banner or Blackboard for previous courses): If you've previously logged into the Banner Info System use your username and password to log in. If you don't remember your log in information, click the "Having problems logging in?" link from any login page for 24/7 online assistance.
Troubleshooting: Please contact the CIS Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-281-2982 during normal business hours.
- Save your login information for future use!
Benefits to Using Your SPU Student Account
SPU Distance Learning students have access to online student services through the SPU student portal - BANNER. Benefits of setting up your online account include:
- Access your student ID number
- View your course grades
- Print unofficial transcripts
- Order official transcripts online
- Access the SPU library online
- Update your contact information