There are times in the workgroup/office setting when it's helpful for others on your team to access your calendar. Below are instructions for enabling this powerful feature in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
Give Permissions to another person
- In Calendar, in the Navigation Pane, click Share my Calendar
- You can specify who can access your calendar by selecting Add
- In the Add Users dialog box, in the Type Name or Select From List box, enter the name of the person whom you want to grant sharing permissions to.
- Under Add Users, click Add and then click OK
- In the Name box, click the name of the person you just added
- Under Permissions, in the Permission Level list, click the permission level you want.
Open a Shared Calendar
- In Calendar, click Open a Shared Calendar
- To select another person's name from the address book, click Name or type the name in the Name box.
- The new calendar will appear to the side of any calendar already in the view
There are different types of permissions levels or roles, to read more about them, go to the Microsoft site.