Admission Information: Master of Education (MEd) in Teacher Leadership
Applicants will have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and a cuurent Washington state teaching certificate.
To apply for admission, submit the following items to the Graduate Center:
- Application and $50 application processing fee
- Copy of current Washington state teaching certificate, front and back.
- Official college/university transcript(s)
- Personal statement (1-2 pages)
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam) or MAT (Miller Analogies Test) scores taken within five years of application. Preferred minimum combined verbal and quantitative score of 950 on the old GRE test. On the revised GRE, preferred minimum of verbal - 148 and quantitative - 147. Preferred minimum scaled score of 400 for MAT.*
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which addresses your leadership abilities and potential.
* The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) will be waived for students who achieved at least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA, or a 3.0 in the last 45 credits of completed coursework.
2014 SPU Cohort, beginning Summer Quarter – May 15, 2014
Find information about this Program Overview, Program Outline, and Admission Information.