The School of Business, Government, and Economics at SPU offers three minors to help complement your major and expand your frame of reference. Here, you'll discover the tools you need to pursue your vocational calling as you consider a Christian perspective on work, success, and relationships.
Combining Majors and Minors
With at least 15 non-overlapping credits, you may combine these programs:
- Accounting major and Economics minor
- Business major and Economics minor
- Economics major and Business or Entrepreneurship minor
These major and minor combinations, however, are not allowed:
- Accounting major and Business or Entrepreneurship minor
- Business major and Business or Entrepreneurship minor
- Economics major and Economics minor
- Business minor and Entrepreneurship minor
A minor in a business related discipline is an excellent way to augment your university credentials to indicate your own interest and aptitude in the real world of the marketplace.
SBGE Minor Advisor