This is the right program, if you want to:
- have impact on the flourishing of people and organizations through revenue-generating/business activities;
- find meaningful vocational direction; and,
- accelerate your professional trajectory.
Prior business coursework is not required for admission. If you have a liberal arts, science, or engineering background, the program will be your bridge into professional roles in business, social purpose, and not-for-profit organizations. If you have a business major, it will be your pathway into deeper insights about the purpose and practice of business, its role in serving others, and applying your knowledge in the real-world.
Prior work experience is not required. If you have no experience, the program will jump-start your career. If you have experience, but have been stuck doing work that doesn’t match your potential or the impact you want, it will re-boot your career.
- A French major with a year of nanny work joined the Class of 2012 and has become an HR /staffing specialist in a global online retailer.
- A political science major with no experience joined the Class of 2013 and has become a quickly rising IT consultant.
- A psychology major with no experience joined the Class of 2014 and has become a business analyst in a specialized manufacturer serving the aerospace industry.
- Members of the Classes of 2012, 2013, and 2014 have organized a community economic development project to aid villagers in Nepal.